Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A new start...

Forget all the things that has happened in the past because the past is not worth caring. The past has left me scarred and unhappy. Moving on because the way forward will give me more. I don't want to remember the long drawn past because I have made stupid mistakes which I do not wish to repeat ever again. The future is here and ready for me to move into. Looking back and until very very recently, I have made terrible judgments, moved in totally wrong directions, and unable to comprehend what it was all about. I hope my past does not come back to haunt me because I do not want my beautiful future to be ruined. I am confused and tend to make a lot of mistakes. But this time, please preserve what is with me. What is with me is very fragile. I do not want her to get hurt. Take it slow, one step at a time.

One more chance for me??? Please???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home