Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Realisation..

Yesterday, I said that things are over. Today marks the day when I realise the irreversibility of the situation and tried to take steps to clear everything. I don't think I will ever fully purge the system. In a strange way, I think, I looked at the past one last time. The smiles, both mine and hers, looked radiant. The promises that I had made. The promises that she made. All have come to nought. Yes, halfway through, I weakened. But I must remain strong, at least for this initial stage. To end this totally, I must remember never never to have contact with her. I must remember the basis on which I took the decision. The reason why I did so. Today, therefore, is the most important day. After today, I cannot act on my instincts anymore. The time should come for me to move on. I must remember not to do anything to jeopardise everything that I have now just for one person. I must think twice before acting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home