Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New feelings???

Sometimes, you never know what a person is like until the 'make-or-break' point. I never saw that side of her during the time I so intensely loved her. What transpired was totally unbelievable and totally out of my expectations. I feel bad not because I have lost it. But because I seem to have made a wrong choice and wasted everyone's time. But that is over and I have to move on. On the other hand, some things happen when you least expect it. Now, as I am recovering from this hurt and trauma, I am very fortunate to have excellent support. From a most unexpected source. This source has absorbed a lot of my woes and tolerated my wallowing. I cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You have pulled me through from this dark times and I am slowly seeing the sense of your words. You spent so much time opening me up even when you have other things on. Just when I thought that my heart is dead, you have revived it so quickly. It is nice to know somewhere, from the most unexpected source, someone cares so deeply. At least I know that you do not have any baggage and your words are pure and simple. Deep down, although I do not say it, I long to see some progress. But from my experience, I know I must not rush anything. This time around, que sera sera, whatever will be will be.

I have fallen once before, I really do not wish to fall again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home