Saturday, October 09, 2010

The feelings are hard to erase but...



I have to keep my senses about it. I have a tinge of regret, now and then. I do remember how it all started. The feelings that I used to have and could never get it back. It took me so long to express myself and set myself up for trouble. Finally, it was all just a bad dream. The tough days, the happy days, the days spent talking. I keep thinking back. Inadvertably, I have bad feelings. I cannot help but feel my heart sinking. For a very very short period, I had enjoyed true love. Did I? Is this what I have been looking for? Did I ask for heartbreak? My heart died after that period. All the troubles that I went through. I never thought would make me like this. I felt invincible. I believed I could change the fortunes. I believed in what I thought was true love. A big fat joke. I am left with nothing. But I will build it back. I must piece myself back one piece at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home