Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meant to be or...???

I have enough experience to know when things cannot work out. Does pre-empting the eventuality lessen the hurt? I don't know, maybe I shall try and see how. I shall boldly point out the following. 1) You are eventually going to get bored of me. 2) I will not be able to take your less than 100% attention. 3) Green eyed monster will resurface. 4) Our mutual bad tempers will clash. 5) External factors will bring us apart. 6) Long distance never works. 7) Lifestyle differences.

Why? Few reasons. 1) I like peace and quiet and stare at the computer screen in a warm bed. You like parties, crowds, social events. 2) Maturity level difference, you are invincible, you want to rule the world. Me? I just want my cup of tea. 3) Chalk and cheese, oil and water, fire and water, black and white just don't mix and never will mix. Mixing any of the above two will just be a futile exercise. 4) One day, you are going to realise that there is someone out there who is more suited for you and that I am just a 'spur of the moment'. 5) You never had the confidence that it will work in the first place. 6) Do you really know what love means?

Regardless, you are one person I am grateful for for opening me up in my difficult time (again I say it). I don't want you to feel any bit of pity towards me. Did you love me out of pity? I don't take charity. I have some pride left. I hope none of the above will ever come true. But I am in no position to control anything. Together or not, I will wish you the very best. From the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home