Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is this for real?

Sometimes I think what I am dealing with is not the full package. I only see one part and then there is this other part that is covered by the table cloth. I cannot fully comprehend myself much less try to comprehend someone else. Maybe it is just me or maybe it is just the way it revolves? Could it be that my demands are too high? Or maybe I am not able to handle such matters? This may be something that I should look into. Can I handle something so different from what I am used to? Maybe not. Maybe I should just stick my head into the cold and let the senses get to me. I cannot think right now. But well, circular plugs cannot fit into square sockets. If that really is the case, then too bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home