Sunday, October 24, 2010

Humbled, touched, pensive, happy...

I read it again and again and I sense the message. I understand where you are coming from and I think that it is very fortunate that I have someone like you understanding what I am thinking about. There are obvious difficulties, major obstacles ahead. More obstacles than anything smooth but eventually we will get there. I am happy that you care so much. Even more happy to know that you understand me. And extremely happy with your message. Thank you for wanting to take the risk. I am humbled by that. Thank you for wanting me to want you. I am touched by your gesture. Thank you for saying that you have a lot of time. As I do. And thank you for making me very very happy this past month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home