Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cleaning up...

Clearing things and tidying stuff makes me think about hair cut. As the hair is shaven and cleared, the head gradually feels lighter. That is the same for cleaning up. Because as I see the shelves becoming empty and now in a position to hold my things. I now feel as if I am in complete possession of the shelf. As I sit here and type this passage, I also wonder whether the previous person before me and the person before the previous person and the person before that had the same thinking. Things are in a semi mess. But it is my mess. This means that I know where my things are and I feel comfortable in the condition I am in. This also means that I am in fully in control of things. This is very different from the state I was in up to a month ago. In short, I feel a certain coziness that I have not felt in ages. So, while sometimes, life takes the wrong turn around, I think, it is possible to brake, stop and reverse into the right direction. Continue with the journey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home