Monday, June 20, 2011

Note to P:

I guess you really hate me for what I have done. I know that I am wrong too but no matter what I do or say, the wrong has been done. I cannot reverse time. I am extremely regretful of what I have done and very sorry that I have hurt you. Actions speak louder than words, it's true. But your coldness and aloofness hurts. Why do you treat me like a stranger? Am I not worth a second look? Can't you see that I am really sorry for what I have done?
I have been really really an ass somehow. I am trying to make up for it. But don't close the door on me. Don't slam the door in my face because I cannot take it that the person slamming the door is you. Somehow, you and probably the whole world who knows about this will say slamming the door and punishing me is the best thing that you can do. But what is the use of all these? Will it undo the wrong done? Will it make any of us happier?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home