Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Ups and downs

So it has been an eventful one month. We have not seen eye to eye. Couldn't stand the sight of each other. Argued over trivial things. Basically not getting anything right. The feeling has subsided quite a bit since then. It even crossed my mind to end it. But it would hurt her and she does not deserve to be hurt this way. So I am staying on. I don't know how long. But I am just holding on. I am not a perfect person but she's definitely not perfect, in fact a lot of things that she does irritates me. Immature is probably the word I can use to describe her when I am upset. But if I say that, all hell breaks loose. Maybe one day she will grow up. I really wish. She is not the usual ideal partner that I see and dream of having. But still I am holding on. Can I see daylight? Is there hope?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home